Let your creative body flow
The Creativebodyflow approach is a strengths-based recovery model that aims to empower people with strategies for building resilience and offers healing flow-state experiences that enhance mind-body awareness, sensory information processing and stimulate the relaxation response.
This trauma-informed approach integrates therapeutic movement and creative arts therapies to gain insight and control of ones emotional experience and assist in alleviating the psychosomatic symptoms of trauma and chronic pain.
- Develop moment-to-moment attention
- Merge action and awareness
- Reach optimal mental and physical experience
- Heighten qualities of connectedness, enjoyment and meaningfulness
- Increase capacity to learn and adapt to stress
Education and Training
Aerial Therapeutics uses an aerial hammock apparatus based mind-body exercise that aligns with progressive exercise-based rehabilitation and trauma-informed frameworks.