The CreativeBodyFlow multi-modal approach combines creative arts therapies and therapeutic yoga-based movement to engage brain and body in healing. With this approach it is possible to tap into a ‘flow-state’ and gain insight and control of one’s sensory, emotional and cognitive experience.
We utilise a strengths-based, trauma-informed recovery model aiming to empower individuals with strategies for building resilience, enhancing mind-body awareness, and stimulating the relaxation response.
This approach is used to support children and adults in alleviating the psychosomatic symptoms of trauma and chronic pain.
- Develop moment-to-moment attention
- Merge action and awareness
- Reach optimal mental and physical experience
- Heighten qualities of connectedness, enjoyment and meaningfulness
- Increase capacity to learn and adapt to stress
Education and Training
Designed for movement instructors, physical health and mental health professionals seeking to harness the therapeutic power of Aerial Therapeutics into their practice.