“The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires” William Arthur Ward
- Deepen embodied knowledge of biomechanics, physiology and psychology
- Diversify teaching methodology
- Develop skills in assessment, adjustments and kinesthetic awareness cues
- Improve class planning, sequencing and therapeutic approaches
- Define your authentic teaching style
Mentorship provides the ongoing professional and personal support necessary for all teachers, at all levels of seniority and experience, who are committed to continuing the journey of learning.
Mentoring can be delivered online or in-person and is offered in a one-on-one session to develop an individuals mastery in their own practice and teaching skills or in groups as a way for up-skilling teaching teams.
Renae feels privledged to share the learning journey of new instructors and has had the honor of training over 1000 AntiGravity instructors in Australia and NZ, and has assisted many others with their yoga education as faculty in yoga teacher training courses and through ongoing personalised tuition and mentoring.